Flats Direct is a block of flats insurance broker offering top quality insurance policies for flats. Whether you are a landlord or property manager, we provide a wide range of comprehensive cover to help you gain extra reassurance and security for your block of flats.
What Is Block Insurance?
Block of flats insurance is a specialist insurance for landlords, residents associations or property managers who own an entire apartment block, where individual flats are either owner occupied or rented out to tenants. These insurance policies provide landlords, residents associations and property managers with protection against potential risks, hazards or unforeseen events that can occur within a flat. This could include a fire, flood or theft.
What Blocks of Flat Insurance Services Do We Offer?
We offer a range of specialist blocks of flats insurance services that you can depend on at affordable prices. With an array of services available, we can provide you with specific, tailored cover that caters to exactly what you are looking for.
- D&O Entity Coverage: choose D&O entity coverage to extend the protection of your Directors & Officers Liability Insurance policy.
- Engineering breakdown: gain crucial cover for machinery and electronic equipment within your block of flats. For example, if a lift that provides crucial access within your block of flats becomes damaged or faulty, engineering breakdown apartment block insurance would keep you covered.
- Legal Expenses: our legal expenses insurance provides you and your block with reliable cover of the fees to pursue a legal dispute. For example, if a contractor or tradesperson carried out some external work for you that was not up to standard, however refused to fix the problem.
- Terrorism Insurance: in the tragic event of a terrorist activity within your block of flats, terrorism insurance would provide you with the all-important cover necessary to minimise losses.
- Loss Recovery: if you suffer a major loss and want the reassurance of financial support during a difficult time, our loss recovery block of flats insurance can provide you with the cover you require.
- Risk Management Services: not only do we provide the highest standard of flat insurance, we are also committed to helping you effectively manage risks within your block of flats. This helps to prevent unwanted incidents and keeps your tenants safe.
- Claims Management Services: to file or discuss an insurance claim for your apartment block, our team of experts are always on hand to help.
Why Choose Flats Direct for Blocks of Flats Insurance?
Flats Direct provides apartment block insurance with no hidden fees or charges. We offer a simple alternative to the traditional insurance for flats route. We like to help flat owners by dealing directly which helps lower costs by removing commissions and fees paid to third parties like freeholders or managing agents. Plus, whilst we have access to a wide range of insures, Flats Direct have authority from some of the UK's top property insurers to underwrite appropriate blocks of flats in-house which allows for swift and efficient service. This all helps to ensure you receive our very best prices for high quality, reputable policies.
Our friendly and knowledgeable team are dedicated to providing you with the highest standard of customer service. Not only this, we want to help you find the ideal block of flats insurance solution to suit your exact requirements. We will discuss your needs and find the best possible terms we can for you from the portfolio of insurance companies we work with. Like any other suppliers, different insurers change their pricing and terms from time to time to attract market share. In addition, some block of flats insurers favour some geographic areas, whilst others don't. This is why it’s important to get regulated, impartial advice from a specialist block of flats insurance broker.
For more information about our blocks of flat insurance, contact our team of professionals at Flats Direct and get a free insurance quote for your block of flats. Don’t forget to stay up to date with our blog for further block management tips and advice.
Get a Quote
Get a quote
Call us on 0800 7316242 and speak to a member of the team today, or click the link to send us an enquiry now.